Monday, January 20, 2020

Our World, Our Home,TV, Breakfast

For those of you who read my post yesterday, Our World, Our Home, this is the link to the video on YouTube which I thought I was posting yesterday. Not just a prelude. This is David Attenborough actually giving a speech about the movies to come and if you are sufficiently interested, the next one is Prince Charles talking about the same thing in his own way. I didn't realise he was President of WWF in England. Nice to know that someone high up although with not a great deal of power, believes in the problems we are causing for our planet. I joined Netflix today but unfortunately I cannot seem to get it on my TV. Have to get in touch with Toshiba tomorrow to see if I can do it. These days I am somewhat behind on technology. According to the Internet I have a Smart TV, but perhaps it is too smart for me LOL

Just thought I would try a little experiment today. I mentioned that I had taken an idea from Six Sisters to make my own breakfast. First I take a Ramekin and spray it with Pam. A couple of times I forgot and then had to tip it out and start again, washing the Ramekin so I could spray it. Not recommended.












I then add an egg and whisk it well with a little salt. Matt has thinly sliced ham for sandwiches so I take half a slice and tear it into bits and stir it into the whisked egg. Finally I top it all with Habanero Cheese.






I then put it in my air fryer and cook on high for 10 minutes. I experimented with different times but kept getting uncooked eggs. 10 minutes seems to be just about right. I then lift the Ramekin out of the Air Fryer with tongs. It will be extremely hot and untouchable for a while. I use a tea towel to hold the Ramekin when I tip it out onto my plate.













Occasionally the middle comes out with nice runny cheese but otherwise I would call it a cakey type of texture. Very enjoyable. You can, of course, add other things, I tried dry English mustard the other day. Not sure about bacon, you would probably have to cook it first. I will have to try it.

Have a great day
 

5 comments:

  1. That does look like a truly delicious experiment. We have an air fryer but haven't (yet) got adventurous. Thanks for the nudge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use mine a lot Sue, although not as often as I use my Instant Pot.

      Delete
    2. am from U..A.E I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Olu herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Olu herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him on his WhatApp number +2348140654426

      Delete
  2. Wow, you are ahead of me when it comes to Netflix. I don’t even think I can have it because my tv is from 1997! I am still not sold on this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not got it yet Birgit. I can get it on my computer, did so years ago, but although I apparently do have a SMART TV I still haven't figured how to get it on there. I only want it for the David Attenborough film.

      Delete