It seems my perception of time is somewhat skewed these days. I was trying to adjust the thermostat
I was looking for a recipe for Baby Bok Choy and all the ones I could find at first included Soy Sauce. As I already had Soy Sauce in my main dish, I didn't want more. I finally came across this one. Matt didn't think much of it, I thoroughly enjoyed it. A very simple dish to prepare and tasty in my opinion.
Baby Bok Choy With Garlic
Not sure where I found this baby bok choy recipe, it's either from Gourmet or Bon Appetit. It's quick, delicious, and compliments any Asian stir-fry
1/8 cup unsalted butter
5 tsp minced garlic (or to taste)
12 -14 baby bok choy (washed thoroughly)
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1. Melt butter in heavy large skillet over moderate heat.
2. Add minced garlic and saute about 2-3 minutes until barely golden/brown.
3. Add bok choy and chicken broth and simmer until bok choy is tender, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Use a slotted spoon to serve.
Have a great day