Chocolate Wave Cake
3/4 cup butter
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup sugar
2 1/2 tsp cornstarch
4 egg yolks
1 1/2 tsp Grand Marnier
6 oz white chocolate
3 Tbs heavy cream
3 Tbs softened butter
2 Tbs Grand Marnier
1. Melt butter in a double boiler over medium-low heat. Add chocolate chips, heating until mixture is melted.
2. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a large mixing bowl. Add chocolate mixture to sugar mixture and beat well.
3. In a separate bowl, combine four eggs, four yolks, and Grand Marnier. Add this to the chocolate mixture and beat until well mixed. Cover and chill overnight.
4. For Truffle: Melt the white chocolate and heavy cream in a double boiler over low heat. Add butter and Grand Marnier and stir until smooth. Chill overnight.
5. Butter and flour individual 5-ounce ramekins. Fill 1/3 of each with the chilled chocolate mixture. Add a rounded tablespoon of the truffle mixture. Fill to the top with the chocolate mixture.
6. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes. Let the cakes sit for 15-20 minutes before inverting. Run a knife around the edges to loosen.
7. Serve with chocolate sauce, raspberries, and/or ice cream if desired.
Have a great weekend