Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Realms Faire Unicorn Hunt.

I have been co-opted in the Unicorn Hunt as part of the Realms Faire this week. Last year it was dragons which are my favourites. So here is my segment of the Unicorn Hunt hosted by L. Diane Wolfe. Lots of luck to all of you hunting.



You are charged with tracking down the unicorns!

Every day the week of November 9-13, a new blogger will host a photo. (See Diane’s site for list of bloggers and prizes.) You will have to find the unicorns in the image, much like the famous “Where’s Waldo?” Leave a comment stating how many unicorns you find in that image. The most correct guesses out of five, wins. Grand prize include gift cards and books.
Five images - many unicorns - only one winner!




Realms Faire site:

L. Dianne's site:


So, dear readers, I wish you all lots of luck.

Have a great day
 

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome. I muddled the dates in my head. Duuh.

      Delete
  2. I counted four. I think this is such a cute tournament with the Realms Faire; great imagination whoever thought it up.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nearly forgot to post this today. Luckily I was reminded Betty. I hope you will go to L. Diane's site to follow the rest of the sites to find the unicorns

      Delete
  3. I only saw three (apart from the one in the badge, which I hope doesn't count!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do go find the others Jemima. My mother would have loved your name by the way. Jemima and Victoria were two of her favourites.

      Delete
  4. Okay, I'm just seeing three, not sure where that fourth one is hiding at. It must be grazing somewhere:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously it is popping in and out of the picture Sandra.

      Delete
  5. I see four in the photo of the roller coaster, and the one on the badge! Thanks for hosting Jo, such fun the Realms Faire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the one on the badge counts.

      Delete
  6. I'm going with four.
    Creative game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unicorns on roller coasters. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you didn't say how many you saw M. Pax

      Delete
  8. Okay, I think I'm blind today, but I'll be honest, I'm only seeing three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree Tyrean I can only see 3 but what do I know.

      Delete
  9. I see 4!-The black one was the one I missed at first

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an eye test today, but I still can't see a fourth unicorn.

      Delete
  10. I see four unicorns, although that one is mighty sneaky. I almost missed him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He must keep popping out of the picture when I look Cherie.

      Delete
  11. I love this. I see four unicorns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's fun isn't it Helen. Last year it was dragons.

    ReplyDelete