Matt and I started watching a programme about the Everglades in Florida. There are creatures there
I haven't written about Paris, there are many people doing so. I have spent time there and love the city
Here's a nice easy breakfast/brunch dish to do - particularly if you are entertaining. This is from Kraft Kitchens.
Bacon and Egg Squares
Hello, new favorite brunch idea! These cheesy Bacon and Egg Squares start with a golden brown hash brown crust—and just get more delicious from there.
- 1 doz. eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 6 slices cooked Bacon, crumbled, divided
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Crumble hash browns into 15x10x1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray; press gently to form even layer.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, milk and sour cream in large bowl until blended; stir in half each of the cheese and bacon.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF. Pour egg mixture over crust; bake 15 to 20 min. or until set. Remove from oven. Top with remaining bacon and cheese; sprinkle with onions. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
Have a great day