Now here’s an odd article, they are apparently making crash test dummies fatter to match American drivers. It turns out that obese drivers are more at risk of death. They say 35% of drivers are obese. Not exclusive to American drivers of course. Next thing you know there will be diet programmes for crash test dummies. This one on the right certainly looks pretty obese. I hate that word, I'd rather hear fat than obese however medically correct it might be.
These look pretty good, but at 218 calories per serving, not sure I would eat them. Well, not a full serving anyway.
WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Crunchy wheat cereal, pretzels and almonds coated in bittersweet chocolate makes an addictive sweet-salty snack.
- 1 cup Wheat Chex cereal, 2 ounces
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, broken in half; 2 ounces
- 1/4 cup salted roasted almonds, 2 1/2 ounces
- 3 tablespoons bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
- Combine Chex, pretzels and almonds in a medium bowl. Drizzle with melted chocolate; stir to combine. Spread the mixture on a wax paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.