I just received this joke in an email. I thought it was funny and you might enjoy it too.
Have a great day
My husband hasn't worked for the last 18 years. All he does is get dressed in the morning and hop in his fancy car to visit his cronies.
I know he's cheated on me many times with young girls who could be his granddaughters. I know this because he brags about this to me. He smokes fancy cigars and drinks the most expensive liquor day and night. We sleep in separate beds because he tells me he knows I`m a lesbian and besides that, my varicose veins and fat behind turns him off.
Should I clobber him with something heavy, or should I just leave him? Your advice would be appreciated
Mad as Hell
Dear Mad as Hell,
You don`t have to take that kind of treatment from any man. I suggest you pack your bags and move out a.s.a.p.! Don`t resort to violence and try to act more like a lady.
Remember, you were almost elected President of the United States, so try acting like one‼️
Been getting a lot of rain the last few days. Everywhere is looking very green and fresh. I have finally come to the conclusion that barometer readings do affect me though, I have been aching more during the rain. Maybe I need to get myself a barometer so I can tell what is actually happening. I wanted to go to the Coffee Klatsche this morning but didn't think it was worth the pain to walk along the corridor. Wishing away time in the hopes that the cannabis does the trick in a week or two.
It seems we will be able to bowl next week. We have really missed it this week. I guess we are addicted to bowling.
There was a letter posted in the lobby from the Waterloo Regional Police which said there have been scams perpetrated in the building and to be careful etc. Today I received a phone call assuring me I had won a trip for two to Florida and beyond (cruise I think it was) I told her we couldn't go, had trouble getting a word in edgewise, and eventually slammed the phone down. It then occurred to me that maybe this was one of the scams they were talking about.
When I was a kid, I love Spam. Haven't eaten it in years. It is not a particularly healthy canned meat and so I was astounded to come across this recipe. I just had to share it. There are recipes on line for making sushi rice - pretty easy actually.
You don't need to fly to Hawaii to try this tasty authentic Hawaiian Spam Musubi. With this easy
12 oz Spam
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup sugar
Nori roasted seaweed used for sushi, cut into halves or thirds (I cut it into thirds to make it go further)
5-6 cups cooked sushi rice WITHOUT the vinegar mixture added
1. Slice the SPAM into about 8-10 slices (depending on how thick you like it) and put in a Ziplock bag.
2. Mix oyster sauce, soy sauce and sugar until sugar is dissolved and add to the bag with the SPAM. Marinate for about 15 minutes.
3. Drain off marinade and fry SPAM on each side over medium heat until slightly crispy or until desired doneness. Some people like to glaze the SPAM with the marinade/sauce AFTER frying, either way tastes great!
4. Place a strip of nori on a cutting board or clean surface (shiny side down).
5. Place your Musubi mold across the middle of the nori (so if you folded up the sides of the nori, it would wrap around the middle of the can)
6. Add rice to the mold, pressing down firmly and evenly, so there is about 1-1 1/2 inches of rice (if the rice starts to stick to the mold too much, dip it in water. You will notice you will have to dip your fingers in water quite a bit because the rice is so sticky. I usually just keep a bowl of water right next to where I am working.)
7. Next, remove the mold from the rice. Now you will have a nice little block of rice right on the nori.
8. Add some of the cooked spam to the top. Wrap up one side of the nori and stick it to the top of the SPAM, then wrap up the other side. Just like you are wrapping a nice little package. Use a little water on your finger to seal if needed. Serve warm.
9. Some like it dipped in soy sauce, some like it with ketchup, and some like it as is. You will just have to try it all the different ways and decide for yourself which way you like it best.
If you are making a lot and saving it. Wrap individually in some plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge for up to a week. When you are ready to eat it, unwrap and place in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
Source: Favourite Family Recipes
Have a great day