Sunday, July 20, 2008

Puzzles

Here is a link to a puzzle I have been "having a go at" off and on for a few years. I can solve it sometimes and then when I try it again, I have lost it. Its called River Cross and is a Japanese game. You start it by clicking on the round blue button. You have to remember that the boys cannot be left with the mother and the girls cannot be left with the father. The convict cannot be left with anyone but the guard. Only the adults can work the ferry button. Have a go and see if you can solve it. To work it you click on the people to load them onto or off the ferry. To start the ferry you click on the red knob beside it.

4 comments:

  1. Eventually muddle my way through it. :D Fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even figure out how to start! When I clicked on the blue button I just had two rows of people and nothing to tell me how to get going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satima - if you click on one of the people it will put them on the raft (or take them off it). You can have up to two people on the raft, but at least one adult must be on board to work it. The raft is operated by those two posts with red knobs on top: when your people are on the raft, you click on the red post-knob on the side you want them to sail to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that Satima, I forgot to mention how to work the ferry.I find this such a frustrating game because I get it right and then play it again and can't remember what I did to get them all over the river.

    ReplyDelete