Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Instant Pot, Dentist,

Especially for Alex at the dentist - Instant Pot Kanata, SixSisters and TwoSleevers all have good recipes for the Instant Pot. I have already started to amass a collection of favourites - but it is so easy once you get the hang of it. For instance last night I cooked Basmati rice which I kept warm and then cooked Shrimp Creole. Took around half an hour or so. For you, as a working girl, you can shove stuff in the pot and set the timer and dinner will be ready when you get home or whatever time you need it. Easy Peasy.

Sadly, my tooth is still in my head giving me pain. They took an Xray and told me it would definitely had to come out but the dentist couldn't do it without my doctor's knowledge because I am on blood thinners. They are faxing the doctor and I also phoned later. This meant that I had a ride today for nothing, which is a bit of a pain. Although it is easier to take my walker which I needed to get from the parking area to the dentist's door as I mentioned before. My doctor's office tends to move slowly, will phone them again in the morning.

Tuesday is shopping day, Community Support have promised not to send a bus this time LOL. Wednesday ladydog is coming over and we are going to get lunch in for the 3 of us. Some time during this period I hope to get my PC back. Fingers crossed for me please.

Have a great day
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo - hope all goes well ... and your tooth can be sorted out. Enjoy lunch and it's good you can get rides ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully Thursday Hilary. It is good to get the rides. Very helpful

      Delete