Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Busy, Busy.

My blogs may be a bit sparse for a while. As you will have gathered from my previous blogs, we have doctor's visits galore coming up and having to get up pretty early - unusual for me anyway - etc. etc. I am feeling somewhat beat. I haven't even really had time to play with my new air fryer much yet. I did at least get to go to Mandarin for lunch, first time there for ages.

Tonight I am planning an early night although that doesn't always work for me.

Oh, and Matt's skin surgeon is pleased with his scars etc. She couldn't even see one of the places where she operated. So she figured that was good.

Of course we have league bowling Wednesday but cleaner in the morning, earlyish.

See you when.

Have a great day
 

12 comments:

  1. Define 'early'. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleaner comes at 9 but sometimes at 8:45 and although we are up, we are not always washed and dressed by then Denise.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Unfortunately, it may not end there Alex. That was his fourth skin cancer op.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jo - enjoy ... and thankfully yes good news - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes at least the things she said could go wrong didn't Hilary.

      Delete
  4. Love the good news about Matt.

    I did air fry corn on the cob before we hit the coffee shoppe to night. 8 minutes or is it 6? Either way, fast and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivy. I was wondering about corn on the cob. I just haven't had time to play with it yet.

      Delete
  5. Good luck with your appointments! Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel for you with the early mornings Jo - too many leave me wrecked ... Good news about Matt. I hope you have a good rest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Fil, I am a night person I guess.

      Delete