Bearing in mind that in this part of the world many are suffering from pretty hot temps, I thought this dessert would go down well. No, this is not a low calorie dessert.
Berry Bliss No-Bake Cheesecake
Does the bliss come from the creamy cheesecake and sweet, juicy berries? Or the fact that it's a
What you need
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups mixed fresh berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, halved strawberries), divided
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan
- Mash 2 cups berries with 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl. Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add mashed berries; beat on low speed just until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim. Top cheesecake with remaining berries.
Have a great day