Prince Harry has been snapped partying naked in Las Vegas after, apparently, playing strip poker. He’s 28, single and having fun, why not? Somehow the pictures have leaked out into the media, somebody trying to make a buck or two. The English have shrugged it off, I’m not really surprised, the thing that annoys me is someone spreading the pictures. Trouble is today, you can’t do anything or write anything without it getting into the media, particularly if you are a celebrity of some kind. You are not allowed to live a private life. In all probability Prince Harry will eventually meet a girl with whom he wants to settle down, but not all princes marry and many of them have fun. At the end of one article someone commented maybe he was missing his mother, or its because she died when he was young, really, after all these years, I don’t think so.
I see the politician Todd Aken who made those asinine remarks about legitimate rapes and women’s bodies having ways of shutting down (unwanted pregnancies) that sort of thing, is still going to run for office in Missouri. I would be very surprised if any women voted for him after such stupidity. He has said he misspoke!!!!!! How could you spout all that rubbish and then claim misspeaking? He is also saying he is pro life, sure, but there was a superb rebuttal by Eve Ensler which I would really like to think Todd Akin had read. If not, he certainly should do so. He has caused a furor amongst women world wide. If he gets his seat in Missouri I will be very surprised, or horrified at the men of that State perhaps. There have been calls for him to step down, but he won’t do so.
Well, that was fun, I just spent two hours in St. Mary’s, the local cardiac hospital, been having chest pains off and on for a while, doc said everything looked good but has written to my internist. They still put an IV junction in my arm (less painful than my hand) just in case it was needed, now I have a sore arm. What we need is someone to invent a way of doing this without an IV needle. Like Bones in Star Trek – he had a kind of gun which he place on your upper arm and it did everything. What really upset me, 2 hours = $10 parking, that’s a lot of money.
Now here’s a nice easy, delicious looking dessert I found on Food.com
Frozen Cappuccino Bars
By flower7 on February 24, 2005
About This Recipe
"A co-worker brought this in for my birthday and I had to get the recipe from him because it was delicious! I'm not a coffee drinker so the amount of coffee flavor was perfect for me, but you may want to add more...so feel free to do so!”
- 1 (13 ounce) boxes whole graham crackers ( may not use all)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate sprinkles or grated semisweet chocolate bars
- Arrange graham crackers in the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan, breaking crackers to fit if necessary.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Beat in 1 cup of the milk.
- Add remaining milk, pudding mixes, instant coffee and cinnamon.
- Beat 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Gently stir in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the crackers in pan.
- Arrange more crackers over the pudding or cover the pudding with crushed graham crackers.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Cover with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate or sprinkles.
- Freeze 3 hours or overnight. Let sit out of freezer for 20-30 minutes before serving
Have a great day