- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.)cold whipping cream, divided
- 1 packaged chocolate or graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions: 1. Beat cream cheese and lemon juice in medium bowl until fluffy, about 2 minutes; set aside. 2. Place 1 cup peanut butter chips and sweetened condensed milk in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 45 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. 3. Add warm peanut butter mixture to cream cheese mixture. Beat on medium speed until blended, about 1 minute. Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream in small bowl until stiff; fold into peanut butter mixture. Pour into crust. Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight until firm. 4. Just before serving, combine remaining 1/2 cup whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in small bowl. Beat until stiff; spread over filling. Garnish with remaining peanut butter chips. Cover; refrigerate leftover pie. 6 to 8 servings.
Have a great day.